Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd rather just see his ass banned now.

His bull**** is so high and mighty.

ancalimon said:
172901_10150095362412379_538052378_6579707_1538534_o.jpg

worldmap.gif

Turanien said:
I'd rather just see his ass banned now.

His bull**** is so high and mighty.
Not to mention that if you look at his stats, he appears to have no other reason for being on these forums except to further his bull**** agenda here in the "historical discussion" part.

Rath0s said:
ancalimon said:

worldmap.gif

http://www.iol.ie/~afifi/Articles/turkic.htm

Just to make one thing clear:  Latin Mamma comes from Turkic "EM" which means "suck" and also "AM" which means "vagina" and later Turkic "MEME" which means "breast" and AMA, MAMA, ANA, NANA which means "mother".  Thus Latin "mammalis" is simply the Turkic word MEMELİ which means "mammal" > "MEMELİİZ" : "we are the breasts"

There are so many words like this which are turkic in origin but you simply are led to believe otherwise.

BROTHER < "BİR ATA" :  "one father": "from the same father, ancestor"  & also  "BİR ATAQ" "sharing the same ideals, loved one"

http://www.google.com/search?q=turks+native+americans#sclient=psy&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=847&source=hp&q=turks+%22native+americans%22&**=f&aqi=g-b1&aql=f&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=afe4d9086b9a4cf8

Actually mama and papa come from the babble that babies make.  It is rather natural for a parent to want to associate themselves with the first words an infant makes, and the child learns fast enough which babble words get a response from their parent.

Brother comes from the Germanic bruder, which is phonetically different than "Bir ATA".  In fact Bir ATA is more similar to berater, which is a person who berates, or yells at someone in a chastising way.

So in summary, blow it out your ass ancalimon.

Skot the Sanguine said:
Actually mama and papa come from the babble that babies make.  It is rather natural for a parent to want to associate themselves with the first words an infant makes, and the child learns fast enough which babble words get a response from their parent.

Brother comes from the Germanic bruder, which is phonetically different than "Bir ATA".  In fact Bir ATA is more similar to berater, which is a person who berates, or yells at someone in a chastising way.

So in summary, blow it out your ass ancalimon.

All right... Tell me why the pus*y (which comes from Turkic "pis": ugly , dirty, filthy, unclean, impure, foul, messy, scruffy, grubby; nasty, obnoxious, disgusting, offensive, sordid, squalid; foul, obscene; scruff ) was called:

vagina Look up vagina at Dictionary.com
    1680s, from L. vagina "sheath, scabbard" (pl. vaginae), from PIE *wag-ina- (cf. Lith. voziu "ro cover with a hollow thing"), from base *wag- "to break, split, bite." Probably the ancient notion is of a sheath made from a split piece of wood (see sheath). A modern medical word; the Latin word was not used in an anatomical sense in classical times. Anthropological vagina dentata is attested from 1908.

On the other hand it's perfectly natural for a baby to relate her mother with "MEME" (breasts) and "EME" (sucking)  and "EMİK" (warmth)  Tell me which language has this much relevant words related to mother?

and also it's perfectly natural for her husband to relate pus*y with "AM" (yummy)  :grin:

Also brother is usually pronounced in Turkish as  "Brata" and they are phonetically perfectly compatible.

Yup, it always ends up on vaginas.
Tell us, ancalimon, does your limitless range of knowledge have something about... the Trojan War? The romantic part of this story is that two nations fought for ten years over a vagina. I want to know if there is anything Turkish in all this? The gods in the Iliad, were they actually Turks? Was Homer a Turk? What about Achilles, Hector, Ajax, AENEAS? Was Aeneas a Turk? Virgil says he founded Rome (we all know that this epic poem must be the turth diguised as a tale)! Was the Roman Empire Turkish? Did the Ottomans end up destroying their own making in 1453? Why? Was it about vaginas again? Did the Turks discover the G-spot? SO MANY QUESTIONS! Tell us, ancalimon, tell us!

By the way, I remember that before I learned how to speak, as a baby, I would relate things to my innate turkish words, as I didn't understand or use any other language as a 10-month toddler. I used to wonder: "Why won't they speak turkish to me?" Too bad I got braiwashed by those who raised me and forgot how to use turkish, ending up today being fluent in 5 languages and capable of comprehending 4 more... ah, yes, I forgot! They all come from turkish, so it's pretty much the same! Phew, that's a weight off my heart...

A baby doesn't know what the **** breasts are called, or what the word for sucking is. Therefore your hypothesis is invalid.

ancalimon said:
All right... Tell me why the pus*y (which comes from Turkic "pis": ugly , dirty, filthy, unclean, impure, foul, messy, scruffy, grubby; nasty, obnoxious, disgusting, offensive, sordid, squalid; foul, obscene; scruff ) was called:

Man, if you think pu$$y is all those things then you are even more of a fag than I thought.

As for brother, it being called brata in Turkish could be because of 2 reasons
1.  Convergent evolution (meaning that the words evolved separately over time but just happened to currently sound similar.
2.  The Turks are using that word due to the influence and prevalence of English on the global scene.  This could be the case because, unlike Turkish, English is actually an important language on the world stage and known by many all over.  (this is especially likely if Brata hasn't been around except in more recent times).

Skot the Sanguine said:
ancalimon said:

Man, if you think pu$$y is all those things then you are even more of a fag than I thought.

Of course not. It happened to be related to those things among cultures in which females were "everything bad"

The word ***** does not have any negative connotations, there are other, more vulgar words for that particular part of the female body.

Many words originate from the sounds they are related to.  Like 'choochoo', boom, moo, or suck for example, strangely enough mama is one of those words related to sucking and this is why this word exists in almost every possible human language, you get it?

There is very little your culture produced, it's fairly new but to go around and blame this on Christian monks from before the 6th century and even earlier is a result of uneducated, primitive, caveman nationalism.

othr said:
strangely enough mama is one of those words related to sucking and this is why this word exists in almost every possible human language, you get it?

And the origin of that word is Turkic with many more words with close pronunciation and meaning. Other languages don't have this quality. Turkic has the collective meanings of other languages combined together. It's like every other language took a piece of Turkic's ass.

Either that or it is the least advanced.  Besides, as we were saying mama is a pan-human sound.  Children aren't born speaking Turkish, or any language for that matter.  They learn what they are taught, and mama/papa are simple and basic enough to make physiologically and therefore really have may origins.

Back
Top Bottom