Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually I'm not going to roleplay a frying pan (though what huge potential that has).

I just wanted to introduce myself is all. So hi everybody. I've lurked on and off for six months or so and decided that actually I'd like to contribute to discussion where I can.

Wellenbrecher said:
I wonder who he was before he made that account.

Me? I've been Fryingpan for 8 years or so in one form or another. Basically wanted a nickname that wasn't UbErDeAtH!!1L33t when I started playing CounterStrike. I use it for almost everything internet related, in one form or another now. I don't really remember how I decided upon it though.

Folks who go into OT straight after registering are dupes nine out of ten times.
Nothing personal, but I don't really believe you when you say you're a genuine new user.

Whether or not he's a new user, if he's willing to try to make up for whatever he did to get banned, and wants to get past that, what's the problem?

Wellenbrecher said:
Folks who go into OT straight after registering are dupes nine out of ten times.
Nothing personal, but I don't really believe you when you say you're a genuine new user.

Hey thats fine, I can understand why you might think that, but the reason I came here first is that I have absolutely nothing of any use to say in almost any other section of the forums at the minute (though my first post was in the historical section). No point in posting if nothing interesting can be said.

I obviously can't prove I'm not a dupe beyond what I say, so if I remain active, hopefully my posts will be enough to convince doubters.

@Fryingpan
Oh I do hope you are a real one, don't get me wrong. :razz:
You're giving off a distinct Teo vibe for some reason and you can never have too many of those ****heads around.

Admins can prove it and if you are, it would come out at one point anyway, so yeah, might as well have fun.

The Dark Robin said:
Whether or not he's a new user, if he's willing to try to make up for whatever he did to get banned, and wants to get past that, what's the problem?
You're cute.
What's up with that silly friend of yours? has he made yet another account after his last one was found out? Or is he still busy in the "better" forum with "less stupid mods"? :lol:

@Fryingpan: Hello and welcome.  :smile:

@Wellen: What's your problem (this time)? I get that people didn't like Thuro/Thane Delphi when he was here (and after all the drama that he created when he left, I kinda understand why), but I don't see a reason for you to pick on TDR like that. :???: 

TDR is a twat IMO, not better than Thane by any standard. That's my "problem".
But I don't see where I am picking on him. I asked him if his friend made another account or not, it wasn't about him at all.

Venerable F. Sheep said:
Mage246 said:
Just ignore Wellen, he's a ****.

Nah, he's lovely when you get to know him.

Translation: he's a **** who will act like less of a **** to you if you force yourself to spend (very unpleasant) time with him.

Wellenbrecher said:
TDR is a twat IMO, not better than Thane by any standard. That's my "problem".
But I don't see where I am picking on him. I asked him if his friend made another account or not, it wasn't about him at all.
It seems to be that, in your opinion, there is very little that is good or satisfactory in the world, so forgive me if I don't put a lot of stock in your opinion. As for you picking on TDR, well, why else would you have brought up the otherwise-forgotten Thane Delphi except to pick on TDR? Or were you asking him if Fryingpan is another one of Thane Delphi's accounts?

The ****? You are desperately trying to find an insult where there was none. :lol:
It was the first time I bothered to open a post of his in quit a while, and only so after I read the contents in the reply window where ignore lists don't work. So I took the opportunity to ask him. Not too friendly, admittedly, but how the hell was that picking on him?

And no, Fryingpan can't be Thane, he can actually type three words without messing up and he's not sucking up.

Mage246 said:
Translation: he's a **** who will act like less of a **** to you if you force yourself to spend (very unpleasant) time with him.
lolno.

Also, vonDerp just wants your attention, Wellen. You shouldnt neglect him so much.

Back
Top Bottom