Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah. But NW community freakin sucks. So I go here and not on FSE anymore. Maybe for some threads but meh.

FSE is more a kindergarten. I like it here more.

MithrellaS said:
Yeah. But NW community freakin sucks. So I go here and not on FSE anymore. Maybe for some threads but meh.

FSE is more a kindergarten. I like it here more.

But Kindergarten was fun, it was the period of one's life where you could be a curious retard and everyone be perfectly fine with it!

jacobhinds said:
Some Indonesians and Chinese people dig up their dead and have them watch over weddings and funerals. I think the Mayans used to do that as well.

Particularly the Incas. They'd mummify the previous Inca Emperor, set him up in his own palace with servants and a cult following, and grant a good chunk of the Empire to his undead rule. And then haul him out every once in a while for a festival to have a good time.  :razz:

Well, after a long absence I'm back. Staying away from forums/social media allowed me to work my ass off and now I'm studying Computer Science at university.

Speaking of which, today I have a test on operating systems. Should probably study for that.

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
Not this **** again.

turkey_map_asia:europe.gif

We are like chameleons. Turks become European when they want Europe. They will also become American when they want America. We are no longer Asian because we already got most of that. Except China but that does not count. Oh and Russia but we already have their women and that's all that matters anyway.

Back
Top Bottom