Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

What is this? I thought the two of us were meant to fight one another, Epic. I feel cheated now that you have found another Swede. :razz:

696.gif

Gest, you must understand, I fight you because I feel threatened by your personality and superior looks. But Epicrules, he's merely a twat and a bully and needs to be stood up to. You can't compare yourself to him, it's below you!

That's the definition of "bully", you ****ing bully. I don't see a word about the person's skill at insulting racing anywhere in it. If you can find a reference for a definition of the word "bully" that does include that... actually I'm not even going to bother finishing that sentence. Of course you can't find that, because that doesn't exist.

**** it. **** this. **** you. **** this forum and every single one of its braindead inhabitants. I try to teach you something you don't understand and I get scorn and ridicule for thanks. I don't ****ing need this in my life. I hereby declare that this account is a sockpuppet of DameGreyWulf_the_original , banned in 2008, who was a sockpuppet of DameGreyWulfCatLover , banned in 2007. Here's a bigger version of DameGreyWulf_the_original 's avatar, drawn by me, to prove it.

images

Once again, **** you all. Especially you, mods. You banned me twice for things I didn't ****ing do, and I ****ing told you back then you can only ban an account, not a person. You laughed at me. Well here I ****ing am! I was ****ing right, so suck my cock. And you know what? I was actually really proud of being an upstanding member of the TW community who never received even a warning before I received that first unjustified ban. And as I'm sure you can tell from my record, I didn't really give a **** as Antoenails. So in the end your inept attempts at moderating the forum had a completely opposite effect and transformed someone who was proud of being well-behaved into, well, me. So good ****ing job, you morons. Now you get to ban me for something I actually did do. I'm ****ing done.

Back
Top Bottom