In Progress Inheritance Issue (1.5.5) bug, unthought or logical consequence ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Nawari

Veteran
I play a female main character. She dies suddenly. I pass the inheritance on to the husband. Here are the consequences, the context and my questioning:

- our clan was vassal of Battania,
- Husband was then the leader of a "party" (perhaps it would have been necessary to "disband" this "party" before naming it? but then we no longer have access to this option when we have to choose the heir ... ) ,
- he was not governor,
- he was a sturgian while we are in the battanian faction, (His original clan is Vagiroving),
- he is the "real father" of the children of my main character,
- he was not governor of our only one city (Charas),
- After having appointed him to the head of my clan, the clan automatically loses the stronghold, it finds itself excluded from Battania.

Hypothetic :
- either It is an "unthought" in the game because the game was especially designed so that we play "men",
- either the death of the mother causes a change of parental "branch", of filiation, by giving the fief to the father, I give the fief to another name, so either it is an "unthought", of a bug", or a normal and logical consequence.

It is not necessarily a problem to be excluded from a faction for reasons of descent: it would be an exceptional possibility offered to change faction without incurring penalties (provided that the active faction is not the original one. husband or wife). Hope I am clear enough.

Proposition : Add a detailed explanation of the consequences of inheritance to the encyclopedia.

Good luck.

to clarify things further, I retested the inheritance from the husband (Lek):

- the husband loses the fiefdom after the inheritance (Charas),
- the husband is excluded immediately after the inheritance of the faction (Battania), yet he keeps the colors of the battania flag (green) whereas he should find the colors of the initial clan (black),
- the husband includes the "Strugia" faction, but the workshops and the caravans still don't earn anything while on the workshop page they earn money (the balance should be positive).
- the husband loses the workshops,
- I bought the lost workshops but the money does not come in,
- the caravans continue to operate but the money does not come in.

So this is indeed a bug in the game because I think the handover from the deceased (wife) to the husband does not work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom