SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

Users who are viewing this thread

evatanen said:
When I try to help a prisoner to escape from enemy captivity, I cant because of this bug.
If I tell the prisoner to take weapon on follow me, he attacks me immediately after we get out of the dungeon on to the streets.
If I tell him to stay back, he is still hostile and escape scene doesn't end if he is not taken down.
This is an old Warband problem, not a modification

GreenLight7 said:
Will there be Apostolic faith,faith of Armenian Apostolic Church?Also you can make like this,Azat cavalry-light cavalry,Aspet cavalry-Heavy cavalry,but horse not armoured,and Nakharar Cavalry-same as now Aspet,you can add Vishap,javelin,infantry and Sahmanapah armoured spearmen,Also one suggestion,maybe you add direction to blocks without shield?For better hardcore game.
Also if you do not know some armenian names i can help.
Yes we are planning of this.Could you write some born story for us? As born select texts. It could be really helpful if you are willing to write :grin:

Hello i've found a scene in an OSP that you could like its a village little town in a canyon here a screen
D929EA5E79EDC2252F87131A4A1B13F2E6E8B1B6

You can dowload it here (name of this scene in the pack "VILLAGE 19 ITLIB")
https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dracaena-marginata/addons/scene

Some bugs that need to be fixed are with the cavalry activating a "Turbo speed".
Some times a horseman enemy becomes immune/invisible to arrows.
When defending sieges, after some time in the last spawning sector the defender troops don't obey orders and they just go to the same defensive position and they keep dying if the enemy has better melee troops, breaking any defensive tactic.
If my party form part of an army, when send my troops to retreat and if the player die whitout being able to continue the battles (less 10% health) all my retreated troops die of get wounded, and if i win a battle with a regular soldier he also appear wounded after the battle. Also some units retreat directly to the enemy, and of course they all die.

Ellis1 said:
GreenLight7 said:
Will there be Apostolic faith,faith of Armenian Apostolic Church?Also you can make like this,Azat cavalry-light cavalry,Aspet cavalry-Heavy cavalry,but horse not armoured,and Nakharar Cavalry-same as now Aspet,you can add Vishap,javelin,infantry and Sahmanapah armoured spearmen,Also one suggestion,maybe you add direction to blocks without shield?For better hardcore game.
Yes we are planning of this.Could you write some born story for us? As born select texts. It could be really helpful if you are willing to write :grin:
Sorry for,eee,being late,i assume i can help time by time,what born story?

Hey, played v1.1. Very nice mod indeed!

I really enjoy the realistic towns, villages and the setting overall. Music choice is great, too.

Some issues I have:
*No battle continuation - A lot of mods do this, why not here? I hate fighting at the front heroically, then getting downed, and then I have to simulate (lose precious units) a battle, I was obviously winning.

*Ok, so the game starts great, what with the starting scene and all...and then nothing. From "intro and immersion into the crusades age" to "Here's your usual sandbox, but no companions and independent kingdom." I feel this is such a wasted opportunity.

zykox said:

I really enjoy the realistic towns, villages and the setting overall. Music choice is great, too.

Some issues I have:
*No battle continuation - A lot of mods do this, why not here? I hate fighting at the front heroically, then getting downed, and then I have to simulate (lose precious units) a battle, I was obviously winning.

*Ok, so the game starts great, what with the starting scene and all...and then nothing. From "intro and immersion into the crusades age" to "Here's your usual sandbox, but no companions and independent kingdom." I feel this is such a wasted opportunity.

About the battle continuation: Please check your setting in camp -> mod options -> Open/Disable play as soldier after player knock out.

About companions. You can get five of them when you get your first village fief and recruit local nobles there.
Personally I would like to have more companions, but atleast we can have those five.

evatanen said:
zykox said:

Some issues I have:

About the battle continuation: Please check your setting in camp -> mod options -> Open/Disable play as soldier after player knock out.

About companions. You can get five of them when you get your first village fief and recruit local nobles there.
Personally I would like to have more companions, but atleast we can have those five.

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that.

If you first go to Cyprus or Armenia, they will give a village, there are 5 companions.Then go to Antioch or in Jerusalem Kingdom and there obtain village and there will, too, 5 companions.Just recruit 10 companions

Hello GreenLight7, how are you ? Sadly 1.12 is not the latest version it's the same at 99% as 1.11. They are working hard on new big update with Roman Empire (byzantines) and improved features, but sadly they don't speak here much no more :dead:

Ettenrocal said:
Hello GreenLight7, how are you ? Sadly 1.12 is not the latest version it's the same at 99% as 1.11. They are working hard on new big update with Roman Empire (byzantines) and improved features, but sadly they don't speak here much no more :dead:
Eeh,not so good,not doing so good,but alive,how are you?

vasul said:
If you first go to Cyprus or Armenia, they will give a village, there are 5 companions.Then go to Antioch or in Jerusalem Kingdom and there obtain village and there will, too, 5 companions.Just recruit 10 companions

Have you actually done this? Have others tried this?
I switched from Armenia to Kingdom of Jerusalem, but I don't get the option to invite local nobles on my village on K.o.Jerusalem.  :cry: :sad:
Does the mod limit us to 5 companions?
If I give titles to some of my companions, can I recruit new ones, so I can keep 5 companions in my party?

Mod version is 1.12

evatanen said:
vasul said:

Have you actually done this? Have others tried this?
I switched from Armenia to Kingdom of Jerusalem, but I don't get the option to invite local nobles on my village on K.o.Jerusalem.  :cry: :sad:
Does the mod limit us to 5 companions?
If I give titles to some of my companions, can I recruit new ones, so I can keep 5 companions in my party?

Mod version is 1.12

Ok, I tried cheating using the M&B savegame editor. When I added 6th companion to my savegame and tried loading that, the game crashed and gave me error message:
Load error: Invalid number of troops: 8710

I tested with older save file, and gave a fief to my companion, and I got the "invite local nobles"-option back. Unfortunatelly I had already recruited all 5 K.o.J companions, so there was no more companions to recruit.
With my new savegame I'm going to try get a higher title at the K.o.Jerusalem, give fief to my Armenian companion and see if I can recruit one of the K.o.J companions!

GreenLight7 said:
Ellis1 said:
GreenLight7 said:
Sorry for,eee,being late,i assume i can help time by time,what born story?
Just some character with amedieval Armenian story. Like a noble who's father served in Bagratid Armenia. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom