Improving fps

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord of Banners

Sergeant at Arms
Probably the biggest improvement for FPS I saw (besides when I installed 8gb more of ram) was when I turned off report casualties under gameplay. I havent seen that talked about but I could have missed it. Either way cheers hope everyone is staying safe and having fun.

Probably the biggest improvement for FPS I saw (besides when I installed 8gb more of ram) was when I turned off report casualties under gameplay. I havent seen that talked about but I could have missed it. Either way cheers hope everyone is staying safe and having fun.

You can do this? How?
I've also seen a YouTube playing and there are no clan symbols above every soldiers head. Can this be turned off too?

Recent patch re-introduced the stuttering effect I've had previously. even after turning down the graphics and removing the report casualties. I think the main culprit is the particle effects, snow, dust etc.

Recent patch re-introduced the stuttering effect I've had previously. even after turning down the graphics and removing the report casualties. I think the main culprit is the particle effects, snow, dust etc.
True. After the latest patch I started getting stuttering in desert maps, especially when I look down to flying dust as my horse is galloping. This happens even in fights like 5 men size.

Back
Top Bottom