MP Improved performance & thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
Since the last two updates I have noticed a great improvement in multiplayer. I could barely run the game in either single player or multiplayer mode but now I see a great improvement. I can player Bannerlord multiplayer as good as I can play Warband's but before it was impossible to play because server issues, lag, glitches and very low FPS. All of the bugs I had made me feel like a rookie player because of how many defeats in multiplayer but that was just performance in contrast after the recent update and hotfix I have a lot more fun and I can play the game at my true skill and potential.

One of the problems I had was if the game had 50 plus players the game became unstable but after this last hotfix that has changed and the game is stable even with 50 plus players. Playing MP is much smoother even in a crowded game.

I have to say thank you and I wanted to make a positive post in the waves of hateful threads out there. I am grateful to Taleworlds and I am keeping the fate that this game will make it out of early access. Please keep up the good work and disregard the hater. Most of the haters are pathologically bad customers that will always be difficult and toxic.

Again thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom