Im My Own King?

Users who are viewing this thread

zagar230

Recruit
We'll I decided not to join any of the factions. I took my first castle. But. after I did that... I can't recruit anyone anymore..4 some reason..in any places.. So, I gotta go to the taverns and high the mercs. But... What can I do now..

I got one castle..One Town.. No allys No Enemys... 250 troops in the castle. 20 with me. So, if i decide to join a faction wont my stuff go bye bye? Just list me some reasonable choices i can go from this position please. thanks.

Edit: I just read about the claimants and stuff. Do, I have to go to the king of the swadia to start a rebel? cuz if so..they havnt payed the ransom yet :/

Can anyone please help me? I can't seem to figure out how to turn into a rebal marshal so i can get lords n stuff. I don't know what a caintan is so, exsplain just help me out before i get bored of just recruiting and putting my troops in my castlem :/

Well I believe you can keep your castle and town. To become a marshall you have to find the claiment first. The claiment will not accept you as a vassal unless you have enough renown. You can find the claiment by going into a tavern and talking to a Traveller. He will tell you where one is for 30 denars.

Not sure how much you need, but it's pretty high.

Btw, the claimants are always in rival factions castles, not taverns.

Ya, im talking to her. But It finally says im good enough but now I say automaticlly May we bid eatchother for now. or some **** and we dont join like wtf? :/

Edit: it says i gotta give her my oath and pledge or w.e...but if remmebr becoming a lord it auto did that for me :/ is there somthing I gotta do?

I can't really understand what you're trying to say. But i'm gonna take a guess anyways...

You need to give her your oath, and then she'll join your party. Then you go around conquering the faction she's from.

zagar230 said:
Can anyone please help me? I can't seem to figure out how to turn into a rebal marshal so i can get lords n stuff. I don't know what a caintan is so, exsplain just help me out before i get bored of just recruiting and putting my troops in my castlem :/
Well, if you want to be a king you won't get any lords. Only way to get lords is to help claimant, which will be the king/queen. I am waiting for mod or even update to game to become 'real' rebel king with lords as minions, but nothing have showed up yet.

Well, there's the Bandit Kind Mod, but it's not been ported to .960.  I'm looking forward to that though.

Well, there is an exploit, but the code's not finished, and there is a rumor of Lords joining (although its not been proven by myself YET).  The following link has the Lords's as your vassals discussion, and it also includes the link (at the top of page 2 I think) for the Own Faction Exploit.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,38674.15.html

Jallon said:
Not sure how much you need, but it's pretty high.

Btw, the claimants are always in rival factions castles, not taverns.

I meant that you can find the Travellers who tell you where to find the claiments in the taverns.

I did then I automaticlly say I bid you fare well! and then i dont join her... I have 2 big towns 3 castles and 4-5 villages.  there all grey...and they have about 100+ mean in each of them...I have 230+ renown and 1 enemy which is the swadians and i have no allys.

Well this is a big problem, the same thing happened to myself.  I believe that you are your own king of sorts and therefore cant swear an oath to anyone cause ur like a vassal of yourself, I think.

Back
Top Bottom