I was playing and then wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Kiano said:
I mean, if we all read threads under the assumption that we're all assholes, then we'd never have to call people out for being assholes.

It's gettink 2 deep

Kiano said:
I mean, if we all read threads under the assumption that we're all assholes, then we'd never have to call people out for being assholes.
What are you going to do with that philosophy degree when you finish school?

Trebron said:
Almost all guys i had fights with irl are my best friends now. good way to solve problems. go 1v1 Battle of Istanbul

Just have to ft7 each other

Zazu said:
Kiano said:
What are you going to do with that philosophy degree when you finish school.
I've already got the degree and am putting it to use on these forums, completely free of charge.

Efe Karacar said:
We all know. Seeing the private messages I get, even though I know what I am talking about; this turned personal now. I will stop posting "crap" from now on, but we all know who is what. I know the nature of guys like you, get away this time.

Doesn't change the fact you and people are like you are damaging this community. So go on **** around with the community and all and I look petty when I argue against it. I am fine with it. Create a dumb nc final thread, call streamers failures, behave like a child anywhere else than in forums, do nothing for turks when you only take your own "bros" so the list goes on. Disrespectful arrogant *******.

Sorry caius.

Again stop being hypocrite, you were adding me on steam even tho i deleted you multiple times, you were trying to talk to me even tho i was ignoring you. I know it's my fault did not pay the attention that you needed so you became enemy to me hahaha

You didn't take me to club.

Just look at the rosters of TR NC teams in both 2013 and 2016.

2013 - only 4 players were my teammates out of 16
2016 - only 1 player were my teammate out of 11

I know you have butthurt, it feels bad to not being able to play. I am friends with all of those players just like 95% of Turkish community and they all deserved to be there. Btw fyi you will never play in NC with Turkish teams haha.

Efe Karacar said:
We all know. Seeing the private messages I get, even though I know what I am talking about; this turned personal now. I will stop posting "crap" from now on, but we all know who is what. I know the nature of guys like you, get away this time.
Efe Karacar said:
Rayden; Yes, I am upset with you because you are a coward who attacks and runs away, and then plays the "naive" when someone argues you in public.

bye bye with your schizophrenic comments

Every NC i have been into this guy wants to join we try him, he fails, we put him spec and then 2 days later "Guys i have real life issues good luck!!" then makes a new tourney for himself... Pathetic.

What can you expect from a guy who slanders his own nation in here. Threating people to take opposite decisions on his tournaments and making meaningless problems cause of a personal hatred even in such a forum thread like this? Also making comments like "What to do when one's only achievement is playing a video game lol" when you have 8641 posts on same game's forums, is like insulting the whole community... Ridiculous.

Kiano said:
I mean, if we all read threads under the assumption that we're all assholes lynxes, then we'd never have to call people out for being assholes a lynx.
Caius is he biggest lynx of them all. Even walls remind him.

member when this thread had a point

V-Caius-V said:
I discovered something

1497825402-lelell.jpg

Back
Top Bottom