i tried it over and over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

possum

Knight
and now, i finally gave up.

yes, i mean the multiplayer. its all spamming and spam-feinting now. just clicking the hit button over and over again and the one who is clicking faster will win... thats bull****.

ok, there are some Uber-pros here who can beat a spammer with balls bound their weapons and now they all want to write "learn to play" but i have a life beside that game and dont want to spend hours with this game to

i wont play mp anymore and if i look at the player numbers, i am not the only one who decided to finally stop playing. a few server are populated with 10 to 30 players (exept the crpg and the 22nd siege server), a few weeks before there were alot more people playing the game. ...and i will bet that other will stop playing too. the mp part is dying and soon all of you spamers and Uber-pros will be alone.

i will wait for some good single player mods and stick with them.

and yes! it is a whine thread and it is also a warning (but im am not the guy who wants to go to the united stations of america) that the mp has to change or it will die.

i am going to lock the topic to avoid the basic answers you spammers and Uber-pros always write.

i also wont visit this forum for some time, so dont bother to open a new topic to answer, but i guess you wouldnt do it anyway.

a good game is dying and many of you dont want to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom