I never spawn in with any ammo... help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I have been playing this mod and loving it, but for some reason I always spawn in with no ammo... I have tried multiple guns, i have two bandoliers with 50/50 ammo, and specific ammo types for the guns in my inventory. Can someone help me out?

It's a bug Grandmaster's working on fixing.

Temporary fix: when you get into battle, scroll through your weapons a few times. That should replenish it.

Alternatively, Reckoning uses a brand new ammo system. You need a box of ammo in your inventory to use it in battle. If you have a Pistol, two Bandoliers, but no ammo at all in battle, it's because you need 9mm rounds in your inventory.

Thank you for your help. For example, i have a hunting rifle that uses .308 rounds and a famas that uses .556... i have both weapons and two bandoliers in my inventory, as well as .308s and .556s in my inventory. So i should just need to scroll a few times to get the ammo out?

Yup. But remember the box has a quantity, so if you only have 3 .556 rounds left, you'll only get 3 on the battlefield even if you have a 50/50 ammo belt.

Vraelomon said:
Where in the hell did you get two 50/50 ammo bandoliers? I've only ever seen a bandolier that size once, and it was on a companion.
I don't really know, I see them all the time though. You can also buy them in cities too. American forces usually have them.

There is one way to get this to work... but only if there is a way to access inventory during combat. Anyone know of a mod to do that? Maybe you could use it with reckoning.

Anyway, when you're in town, and you have a bandolier that says zero in the bottom right corner, and no ammo boxes in your inventory, what you do is hit your inventory, unequip the bandolier, then re-equip it. then when you exit your inventory, you'll see you have like 50 rounds (or whatever quantity your bandolier holds) in the bottom right corner. There's got to be some way to access inventory during combat... this would be a great quick fix

Back
Top Bottom