I am vassal and would like to cheat steal another vassals city how do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lavos5181

Recruit
So I am a vassal of Northumbrya and was doing the campaign siding with the danish. I had been given cell rigamondaid saved the game and exited after a while. Wehn I came back in and had played for a bit and then I had noticed I am no longer getting taxes from that city. Some how another vassal of northumbrya had been given cell rigamondaid but I am still getting the message of "merchants rest added prosperity to cell rigamonaid." So I was hoping through using cheats or mods I could force give myself that city back. I have tried turning on cheats and doing the force siege but cant because its owned by our faction and just a different vassal other then me has it.

you should not use cheats on the storyline, as it is very easy to break your campaign. Wait for sandbox (either a new game or after the story is over) to play with them.

Once story time is over you can choose to continue playing as a normal sandbox. Or start a new game as a solo character, a lord or as a king already with sandbox rules (free for all).

1. Toggle cheat menu on from Camp > Options.
2. Enter an enemy Castle / Town.
3. Choose "instant besiege" or something like that.

As the guy above said, it might break your campaign.
BUT, since you asked HOW TO, there you have it. Do it at your own risk.

You will always get that message, as you are the one that built the improvement building.

kalarhan said:
you should not use cheats on the storyline, as it is very easy to break your campaign. Wait for sandbox (either a new game or after the story is over) to play with them.

Once story time is over you can choose to continue playing as a normal sandbox. Or start a new game as a solo character, a lord or as a king already with sandbox rules (free for all).

Id rather not start a new game and i am already in snadbox mode.

Jarl Sigmund Haraldsson said:
1. Toggle cheat menu on from Camp > Options.
2. Enter an enemy Castle / Town.
3. Choose "instant besiege" or something like that.

As the guy above said, it might break your campaign.
BUT, since you asked HOW TO, there you have it. Do it at your own risk.

You will always get that message, as you are the one that built the improvement building.

I have tried that but the problem is that its a friendly town also I am already in sandbox mode RN. just a another vassal of halfdan raganarson owns it not me.

Lavos5181 said:

then you know why you lost the town, right ? As is part of the story.

you can use a savegame editor (see Forge->tools) to change ownership of a center (who is the center lord), other options would require coding with the modsys (harder to learn).

kalarhan said:
Lavos5181 said:

then you know why you lost the town, right ? As is part of the story.

you can use a savegame editor (see Forge->tools) to change ownership of a center (who is the center lord), other options would require coding with the modsys (harder to learn).

what save game editor would you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom