I am getting only butter when plundering villages?

Currently viewing this thread:

RosenMan

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hello, everyone. Sorry if I should not have created a new topic, but it seems everyone does that, so why won't I?  :wink:
So, the issue is:
I have been playing this mod for about 3 days or so, and so far it is the complete overhaul of what was in native. It was perfect experience.
But one thing just ruined everything for me (Yes, my main income in native until I got a city was plundering). It is BUTTER. When i plundered a village - there were like 30 butter units. Since there were "Exquisite" products it was fine for me. Until once I plundered a village, and it was "normal". And it was a prosperous one, in which I found "Exquisite tools", worthy of 3 "Exquisite butter" units, and it really pissed me of when I got only butter from the same village.
Help me, please. Is there any fix for Warband 1.154 (I think it is the patch that broke the game), because:
1)I really can't find the L 1.153 version on any torrent. I am running steam, so verifying cache integrity boosts it to the 1.154.
2)I really don't want to lose 150+ days of in-game time. And starting the game from beginning gives me real BUTTHURTZ, because it is somewhat heroic for me to assemble an army that is capable of something, and not to go in debts/surrender to someone.
Help?  :mrgreen:
 

monlamar

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
RosenMan said:
Hello, everyone. Sorry if I should not have created a new topic, but it seems everyone does that, so why won't I?  :wink:
So, the issue is:
I have been playing this mod for about 3 days or so, and so far it is the complete overhaul of what was in native. It was perfect experience.
But one thing just ruined everything for me (Yes, my main income in native until I got a city was plundering). It is BUTTER. When i plundered a village - there were like 30 butter units. Since there were "Exquisite" products it was fine for me. Until once I plundered a village, and it was "normal". And it was a prosperous one, in which I found "Exquisite tools", worthy of 3 "Exquisite butter" units, and it really pissed me of when I got only butter from the same village.
Help me, please. Is there any fix for Warband 1.154 (I think it is the patch that broke the game), because:
1)I really can't find the L 1.153 version on any torrent. I am running steam, so verifying cache integrity boosts it to the 1.154.
2)I really don't want to lose 150+ days of in-game time. And starting the game from beginning gives me real BUTTHURTZ, because it is somewhat heroic for me to assemble an army that is capable of something, and not to go in debts/surrender to someone.
Help?  :mrgreen:
The patch that broke this was 1.134 or 1.143 (not sure at the moment)

1 1.153 version can be downloaded from Taleworlds here
There is nothing we can do to fix this right now.
 

RosenMan

Recruit
Best answers
0
No, I mean that 1.153 is kind of stable, and 1.154 is broken, but 1.154 follows after stable 1.153, right? So I am concerned that 1.154 broke it C:
Yeah, kind of sad. Starting off of beginning.
Also, I think that some more features don't work in 1.154, like spear bracing.
OK, playing a "true" experience is more worth than saves.
Thank you for showing the link, you were very helpful.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT:
F*ck. Changing the version to 1.153 did NOT work, still getting only butter. WTF?  :shock:
 

monlamar

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Like i said
monlamar said:
The patch that broke this(or caused this) was 1.134 or 1.143 (still not sure which one)
So to get rid of it one should download a warband version below those patch levels or just put up with it.
 

Windyplains

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Better to live with it for now.  A fix for this will come with the next module update as I believe I have found the source of the problem.  I just need to test it a bit to be certain.
 

RosenMan

Recruit
Best answers
0
monlamar said:
Like i said
monlamar said:
The patch that broke this(or caused this) was 1.134 or 1.143 (still not sure which one)
So to get rid of it one should download a warband version below those patch levels or just put up with it.
Sorry, I was a bit too thrilled ATM, so did not pay much attention to it. I think I should just put up with it.
Windyplains said:
Better to live with it for now.  A fix for this will come with the next module update as I believe I have found the source of the problem.  I just need to test it a bit to be certain.
OK. Just now, as it seems, on 1.153 every first plundering is normal, after that all the butter in Calradia enters rampage mode. Waiting for Floris 2.55, I suppose.
 

thomasNL01

Master Knight
Best answers
0
lol, whats the problem, i still usually get about 5-8k, just from the butter.
I just have to sell to different citys
 

Muglos

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
There's high demand for butter Calradia it seems. That's some expensive butter.
 

Evelyn

Goblet
Duke
WF&SWBNWVC
Best answers
0
It occasionally happens that I'll get butter, but not always. I'll get the normal loot too, although I much prefer the butter drops. :p
 

Dearmad

Veteran
Best answers
0
Is there a fix for this yet?  I know a year later... but come on the butter the butter!!!  :shock:
 

Evelyn

Goblet
Duke
WF&SWBNWVC
Best answers
0
I find in most cases that the butter is worth more than the "regular" loot drops anyways.