how to make missile can damage door

Users who are viewing this thread

book4444

Sergeant
Dear all

When attack door with sword, it damage door. but when attack with bow/crossbow/firearm it did not.
How can I edit script to make range missile damage to scene prop.

best regards

Arthur_Pendragon said:
hmm i thought they did and without looking at the ms I can tell you.
There is a trigger on scene prop hit. Check that its being hit by an arrow itm and then damage it  :party:

Oh it really did damage, I misunderstood

I just re-tested it with War bow+bodkin arrow it did damage to the wooden door with godlike troop

but why 30 shots of 25 + 3 damage do less damage than 1 strike by 33 damage from knightly sword?

even cannon with 255 damage still cannot do much damage on door

I know that the real arrow do not break door, but I want to make cannon that can blow door in to pieces in a few shot.

book4444 said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:
hmm i thought they did and without looking at the ms I can tell you.
There is a trigger on scene prop hit. Check that its being hit by an arrow itm and then damage it  :party:

Oh it really did damage, I misunderstood

I just re-tested it with War bow+bodkin arrow it did damage to the wooden door with godlike troop

but why 30 shots of 25 + 3 damage do less damage than 1 strike by 33 damage from knightly sword?

even cannon with 255 damage still cannot do much damage on door

I know that the real arrow do not break door, but I want to make cannon that can blow door in to pieces in a few shot.
easy cannons im assuming fire off an item like an arrow? so make the itm_cannonball and check that when that specific itm hits the door to blow it up

Back
Top Bottom