• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

How to make invisible/hidden faction (like commoners)

Users who are viewing this thread

Malik Faris

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNW
So after succesfully making a new faction (sorta) to serve my purposes by following the creating a faction tutorial, i was wondering how i would make a faction similar to the commoners/bandits, so they dont appear on the faction list, but i can still have lords draw reinforcements from them as troops.

Malik Faris

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNW
hmm, well i did that, and it kinda worked, the faction doesnt appear as a faction, but my lords who "originally came from that faction" dont draft their troops anymore.

Egbert

Master Knight
M&BWB
These lines set which party template is used to reinforce lords of faction 6.
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_kingdom_6",  slot_faction_culture, "fac_culture_6"),

(else_try),
          (faction_slot_eq, ":faction_no", slot_faction_culture, "fac_culture_6"),

(faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_a"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_b"),
          (faction_set_slot, ":faction_no",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, "pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_c"),

Top Bottom