How to make armor show body part[SOLVED]

Users who are viewing this thread

on a mod im currently working on, many of the armors are just are body accessory so, it shows like almost the whole body
here an example:
RfooW.png

now, the current solution i use is to assign the whole body to the armor mesh, as you can see on the left of the screen, but i wonder if i can just automatically call the body without assigning the whole body to the mesh

thanks in advance mate  :grin:

Afaik, you can't show the body.
So far all the 'partial' OSP body armors I've seen either used human body or had their own body as a part of the mesh.

thanks for answering leonion, if thats the case then, how does one handle the difference of head-body skin color if my armor is just going to show one skin color??

Some new item properties got added since version 1.16X+:

Code:
itp_force_show_body          = 0x0000010000000000 # forces showing body (works on body armor items)
itp_force_show_left_hand     = 0x0000020000000000 # forces showing left hand (works on hand armor items)
itp_force_show_right_hand    = 0x0000040000000000 # forces showing right hand (works on hand armor items)
itp_covers_hair_partially    = 0x0000080000000000

itp_force_show_body should be what you need.

yalazur said:
on a mod im currently working on, many of the armors are just are body accessory so, it shows like almost the whole body
here an example:
RfooW.png

now, the current solution i use is to assign the whole body to the armor mesh, as you can see on the left of the screen, but i wonder if i can just automatically call the body without assigning the whole body to the mesh

thanks in advance mate  :grin:

Bah, orang Indonesia toh. Wkwkwkwkwkw. Jawa ne ngendi iki?

Back
Top Bottom