How to be a champion

Users who are viewing this thread

XeliaSC

Regular
I searched but I couldn't find any information about this.If you know a topic related to this one please send me a link.
I just wanted to ask how to be a lady's champion in warband.I ask them but they always say ''I don't need any champions right now.'' What does that mean?  :neutral:

That means they don't need your god damn help :grin:
You can only see this option with married women.
and if they refuse to take your help that means that they DON'T NEED ANY xD

Obvious ones are to talk to wives when their husbands are prisoners. You'll often (if not always, I've never noticed it not to happen) get a mission to go get them out (via money or muscle).

Unleashed Killer said:
You can incrase relation with a lady after winning a turnir .Just tell her "I won this turnir for you" and she will be your wife:grin:

Just to clarify, some of the Ladys do not like this, because they deplore either braggarts or combat, an will result in a hit to your relations with them. So its not always the sure thing. Dedicate wins with caution.

Howler said:
Unleashed Killer said:
You can incrase relation with a lady after winning a turnir .Just tell her "I won this turnir for you" and she will be your wife:grin:

Just to clarify, some of the Ladys do not like this, because they deplore either braggarts or combat, an will result in a hit to your relations with them. So its not always the sure thing. Dedicate wins with caution.

I have never seen a relation penalty for this. At least on Diplomacy 4.3 + Warband 1.153, there are ladies that I receive +8, others +4, others +2 and all +1 if it's not the first time I dedicate the tournament for her. But never a hit.

estevesbk said:
Howler said:
Unleashed Killer said:

I have never seen a relation penalty for this. At least on Diplomacy 4.3 + Warband 1.153, there are ladies that I receive +8, others +4, others +2 and all +1 if it's not the first time I dedicate the tournament for her. But never a hit.
The highest hit i have seen is -4. Its happened to me less than 10 times. If i had to wager, it would be the same Ladys that you try to woo with poems that are about fighting that result in less optimistic boosting. 

Back
Top Bottom