How long do we have to wait for the 1.5.10 patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

According to TW, not until they fix something terrible.
Perhap a fix to smithing 500k javelins. You know how bad they think it is when players have "too much" money.

Fixing the javelin economy is virtually impossible, so if that is what they are up to, it could take a while.

I imagine this week we will get the next patch, I really can't see it being delayed further than that now that 1.5.9 is live. All they have to do is fix the bugs they found and then give us the update, and it's monday, and they can do that up until thursday so it's a long time

Perhap a fix to smithing 500k javelins. You know how bad they think it is when players have "too much" money.

Fixing the javelin economy is virtually impossible, so if that is what they are up to, it could take a while.
That's a very easy fix. You just change the price formula or at least make a new one for crafted weapons.

Gonna guess it's another month for 1.5.10 BUT that 1.6.0 comes out only a week after that.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Whatever version will be released next, there will be no new version for 3-4 weeks at least because this time will be needed for fixing old and new bugs.

It also doesn´t matter which version will be released next, we will only get one new major feature anyways until release, the map region system. After that it will only be bug fixing.

Last edited:

Their two pronged priorities over the eco side of bannerlord is baffling. It's as if they at once dawdle to remove cheatsy dum stuff for casuals like smithing but are very vigilant about legit money sources that warband players would go after like
"I'll make workshops to stabelize..." NO, NO you don't get enough stop it! BATTLE ONLY ECONOMY"

"I'll try Caravan's like in WFnS THAT'S A GOOD TRICK".... I can't let you do that star fox......

"I guess I'll just take like 10 towns with no faction and curb stomp the AI to have +income without battles every day while my children grow up"..... we don't know how to fix that.. ... but you're playing the game WRONG...don't you want incontrollable vassals to undermine you? .......!

Yeah I KNOW it's different people responsible for working on these things os that's why some stuff get nerfed while some stop just stays for over a year

Back
Top Bottom