How has your L'aigle adventures been going?

Users who are viewing this thread

a lowly british infantry private, the king must hate me or something... 113 renown no promotion. Most of the british armies are gone in mainland europe. and britain and france are at peace now.....

Metts said:
a lowly british infantry private, the king must hate me or something... 113 renown no promotion. Most of the british armies are gone in mainland europe. and britain and france are at peace now.....

Visit the British military depot, and head to headquarters. the Liasion there will insect you and see if you are responsible enough for a change of rank.

In Kermit said:
Metts said:

Visit the British military depot, and head to headquarters. the Liasion there will insect you and see if you are responsible enough for a change of rank.
it only gives me the option to buy a commision or to say ive got enemy colors

Edit: apparently i didnt realize there was a patch that could be the issue.

Othurin said:
kennysiu said:
I've been buying salt from munchen and selling it to france.  As well as buying lots of wool and hides and selling it to salzburg.  1 million francs so far.
Are you for real
I just started doing this after I saw his post and it is def worth it to do it, not major profit each run, but its short runs and all the items reset with like 60 salt in munchen, tons o money if I had more inventory managment

KACollver said:
Othurin said:
kennysiu said:
I've been buying salt from munchen and selling it to france.  As well as buying lots of wool and hides and selling it to salzburg.  1 million francs so far.
Are you for real
I just started doing this after I saw his post and it is def worth it to do it, not major profit each run, but its short runs and all the items reset with like 60 salt in munchen, tons o money if I had more inventory managment

Before the 1.1 patch, salt sells for 200-300 in all the cities around france and holland

The Frogs have taken Sheffield then our King decided to peace them... Now England has virtually no enemies except for the Italians, and I'm being destroyed by morale problems.

I'm one of the best fist fighters in the world, winning about 2,000 francs every 3 in game days.

thebattalion said:
The Frogs have taken Sheffield then our King decided to peace them... Now England has virtually no enemies except for the Italians, and I'm being destroyed by morale problems.

I'm one of the best fist fighters in the world, winning about 2,000 francs every 3 in game days.
Try provoking war with france, attack their patrols or a small army if you see one

thebattalion said:

I'm in the same boat except my England is still all in the proper hands. Something I've done to help keep morale in check is buy different kinds of food like grapes, smoked fish, cheese, etc.

Also, check the taverns for farmers asking for help liberating their villages from bandits. Usually an easy job and gives +1 morale.

Late april, Deployed in the netherlands trapped because my army abondaned me after asking me to scout. screw you british gentlemen!

:razz:

I became a Marshal in the Austrian army. I denounced a lord, I won 800 francs in Faro. I married the sister (Lady Asea) of an Austrian General.

Was returning to Paris after conquering an Austrian city, saw Napoleon on the way back and asked him what him and his men were doing...
5EAB872E081E3D1B6B7DEFED8F139C0CF49F2637

France has a truce with UK and Austria, so I'm now travelling French cities and earning money as a fighter. I'm also building enterprises in all the cities I visit. Hey, a man has to have a retirement plan.

Monsieur Ravix is about 70 days in as the French. I'm Major now, and I have got Dublin, Cork and Galway away from British rule single-handedly. Later on I have joined the French Marshal and assisted the conquest of Sheffield and the surrounding fiefs.

So basically, the United Kingdom is cut in half. It also lost control of Ireland, and the village of Belfast is the only one yet under British rule.

Our ally, the Duchy of Warsaw is getting conquered by Austria and just recently lost Warsaw it's capital. What I was planning on doing was dropping the military titles and renown I have gathered in France as it now can posses an easy win over the UK, and then travelling with my men towards Poland where I would join up and help defend against the Austrian invasion.

I was afraid that would get me on the bad side of Napoleon and the French however, so I made a new save instead. If anyone could confirm if dropping the service in the French army and joining up with the Poles will get me 'detoriated' news, I would really appreciate it.

You can still help the Poles as a french Major as Austria and France are both at war. But if you leave the country services you will lose relations with Napoleon and all of the relation gains and loses caused by joining them will be lost. So pretty much; Napoleon will dislike you and you will be at the normal with all factions.

I would imagine it would, leaving the faction is still the 'My lord, I wish to be released from my Oath' option as it is in native, which usually gives you a fairly big relations hit, it won't make them hostile I believe though, I would imagine Napoleon would dislike you and France itself would simply go neutral.

Was scouting some french cities, caught by a patrol which had an army nearby and got slaughtered, after being dragged around for weeks I finally got away, only to get captured again, and again.

Finally made it home to my native city of Norwich, did a few quests to build up my numbers.

Looks like the rest of the British Army is coming home for a bit, I'm currently crossing the channel with around 100 men of Light Infantry, Brunswick Fusiliers and 95th Rifles to see what trouble I can cause

Back
Top Bottom