How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

****ing 'Muricans.. Anyways I talk to you on TK nub teamspeak with the rest of the Muricans from time to time and you're very nice. Just don't make me hate you. You're good at inf tbh, although I'll have to beat you in a ft7 10 more times too seeeeee.

trot888 said:
******** 'Muricans.. Anyways I talk to you on TK nub teamspeak with the rest of the Muricans from time to time and you're very nice. Just don't make me hate you. You're good at inf tbh, although I'll have to beat you in a ft7 10 more times too seeeeee.

Just to clear this up, because all the yuros don't seem to be in on the scoop (why mar, why did you leave!) Thunderbeu actually plays almost ONLY cavalry, not inf.

NR: Fietta duel kid who i have to play in scramble league with rip

Rake said:
trot888 said:
******** 'Muricans.. Anyways I talk to you on TK nub teamspeak with the rest of the Muricans from time to time and you're very nice. Just don't make me hate you. You're good at inf tbh, although I'll have to beat you in a ft7 10 more times too seeeeee.

Just to clear this up, because all the yuros don't seem to be in on the scoop (why mar, why did you leave!) Thunderbeu actually plays almost ONLY cavalry, not inf.

NR: Fietta duel kid who i have to play in scramble league with rip

thunder plays well on chi servers as infantry, probably just fun, shows how much I pay attention to the NA scene.

Next Reply: Rake

The suspect currently stands trial for the assault and battery of dueling veteran Leonidas, who was allegedly minding his own business in the park until he was unexpectedly approached by an unknown shady individual who then proceeded to stab him in the back...  14 times. There are currently no witnesses, however Forum County Sheriff Brutus has found compelling evidence tracing back to a manimal, who goes by the name "Aporta". Will he be convicted of this crime? Stay tuned for more on next week's episode of "How long can we keep this meme running?"

Back
Top Bottom