How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Motthe! I always remember his name cause it sounds like Moth. I don't know you personally Motthe, but you seem like a very friendly fellow and whenever I've caught you in-game you've put up a good show. Quite famous without a doubt.
We should chat some time man.

EDIT: Damnit, Max. Great duelist, nice guy.

I know Monopolish bcuz he played for Malta in good old times :cool: Now he is IG Cav troll named George... But i still like him !1!! he quite well known I'd say bcuz he is in IG and fame bitcz :fruity:

Colonel Horyse said:
Viktor, don't see or speak to him anymore, I was a bit of an idiot on steam to him which I still feel bad about :roll:, still am to most but he helped out PoP so much with Stjaf, you guys are like the Coen brothers, dumb and dumber, jedward…

I'm honestly trying to think of 2 brothers who are warriors and cool but can't :O

The Twin Dwarves from the Hobbitt xD

NR: Kragen

No hard feelings Mono. It's in the past dude.

Kragen! Whenever I see him on IG I feel like Zeus has yelled "RELEASE THE KRAGEN!" (Yes I know it's Kraken, but Kragen sounds cooler). A talent for sure in the game, not one to be underestimated. Seems like a nice guy, so for that I'm gonna give him a 7 out of...nevermind. He's famous for sure.

Good mate from BeNe, a really cool guy and a skillfull player (inf/cav). It was a real pleasure to play with you, you deserved to play even more!

Playing for Castellans at the moment, quite  famous I'd say!

Back
Top Bottom