How do i get my crafting pieces work properly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tauven

Recruit
Hi i'm wondering what i might be missing with my new crafting pieces.
I made mesh for the blade and the guard and added the two in copied crafting_pieces.xml and crafting_template.xml files to my own mod like i did before in e1.6.2
But now when i do it in e1.8.1 it crashes whenever i enter the smithy and later it pops up a window saying something about 'can't load merged..' :neutral:

Is it something else/more i need to do now?

You probably have to add your parts as available pieces in weapon_descriptions.xml
Oh seems i've spoken little too soon.. got home and started a new game and it stopped working again, that window pops up calling "Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." is again showing -___-
any idea what it could be now?

Upvote 0
Oh seems i've spoken little too soon.. got home and started a new game and it stopped working again, that window pops up calling "Could not load merged xml file correctly: ItemsError: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." is again showing -___-
any idea what it could be now?
Unfortunately, the error messages aren't very specific. I expect it is a spelling or formatting error in one of your items xmls.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom