How do i Edit the game to my liking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Good day. i'm not new to Mount and Blade but i am new to Viking Conquest, so hello fellow Vikinger. I want to start off by saying i am sorry if i do this post in a wrong section i am pretty new to how forum works and it is okay if this topic gets removed because of my stupidity

Anyway the question i search an answer for, is there any way i can change the game as i like?
to be more specific: I want to edit some of the lords in game, not a whole lot, just like editing their appearences like giving a beard to Bjorn Jarnsida for an example. do a change of the weapons of some of the troops and maybe change a few forts and such into towns instead. and add a few more villages on some of the unused space there is around the map. if it's possible please explain to me how i do it. I have none experience towards modding, and if it's file related, i've never touched any of that before. I am all green here to Computers

Anyway i want to say thanks to those who are willing to help a noob on beforehand (Thumbs up) - Best regards Halfdan Allanrsson

I believe you can start asking questions here:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,347990.0.html

yes you can do all that and much more. Check the link above, get the modsys and/or [VC Tweaks Tool] and visit the Forge for all the tutorials you may need.

Alright i have taken a look at it, thanks for directing me. Hopefully i can get to fully understand how to do this and get it to work. If i succeed in making it works how i want it to be, well then i will publish it and you guys will have a badass mod to install into Viking Conquest (Y) Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom