How do I become a werewolf?

Users who are viewing this thread

PotatoKat

Knight at Arms
Seriously, I still can't figure it out. Gotta get that hunter's crossbows and stuffs.
Can you give me an instruction with some pictures please?

You need to be level 20

Werewolves will spawn ingame

Destroy one of their party

Loot their blood

Go to the blood fountain, and talk about their disease while you have the blood (you must be with 24 Strength, 4 Shield)

How to become a werewolf:

Werewolves start to spawn after level 25, around the village of Ambean. To become a werewolf you must defeat a party of werewolves and loot their blood from them, then take the blood to the Bloodfountain, and ask it about "The Plagues of the Sun and the Moon" and then "Lunar Lycanthrope", which will give you the choice to become a werewolf if you have 24 Strength and 4 shield. Make sure you have space in your inventory first!

How to become a werewolf:

Werewolves start to spawn after level 25, around the village of Ambean. To become a werewolf you must defeat a party of werewolves and loot their blood from them, then take the blood to the Bloodfountain, and ask it about "The Plagues of the Sun and the Moon" and then "Lunar Lycanthrope", which will give you the choice to become a werewolf if you have 24 Strength and 4 shield. Make sure you have space in your inventory first!
it was extremely difficult! I'm at level 38 I have the full set of dark knight and even then I lost all my army and almost didn't get it! I have 25 strength and 7 shield and even after collecting the blood of these werewolves when I arrive and ask about the curse... MY CHARACTER SIMPLY REFUSES THE CURSE! WEREWOLF, VAMPIRE AND LINCH he refuses them all and in fact the option to accept the curse doesn't even appear in the dialogue...

it was extremely difficult! I'm at level 38 I have the full set of dark knight and even then I lost all my army and almost didn't get it! I have 25 strength and 7 shield and even after collecting the blood of these werewolves when I arrive and ask about the curse... MY CHARACTER SIMPLY REFUSES THE CURSE! WEREWOLF, VAMPIRE AND LINCH he refuses them all and in fact the option to accept the curse doesn't even appear in the dialogue...
If the option to accept doesn't appear, it means that you don't meet at least one of the conditions, so you cannot accept. No idea about which condition you don't meet. Are you already an Anti-hero, Vampire, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom