How can i defeat this band of bandits?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think if the OP started the battle with minimum size when he posted, he may be finishing right about now.

I'd probably take in heavily armored knights and set the difficulty settings for damage taken to easiest... like 1/4 damage to your knights. Might be able to wade through them that way.

holy s%!t how did this happened without using tweakmb or editing core game files?!?!

anyways OP need some help?? I can lend you my army :mrgreen:
sJroG.jpg

Holy crap, no joking, with this reinforcements the germans would've encircled the brits at dunkirk and won the war.

The germans encircled the british but they didn't win the war  :roll:

Damn those 12.000 deserts will take you like 6 hours. Just watch out in case any error happens after you killed 11.500 all battle goes reset  :razz:

Winterz said:
The germans encircled the british but they didn't win the war  :roll:

Damn those 12.000 deserts will take you like 6 hours. Just watch out in case any error happens after you killed 11.500 all battle goes reset  :razz:

I mean they could've prevented the brit from evacing their forces... just a joke btw. But really, HOW THE F@$K did the op manage to do this?

Without modding?

iirc, deserters spawn as a counter to manhunter squads, so I spose in theory, if you spent several in game years doing the dismiss trick on a single group of manhunters...
eventually this group of deserters will spawn? Oo

Stildawn said:
I dont think you'd get enough archers to do much damange to a horde that size... Knights at least you could just keep circling in and out without getting mobbed...

Would be beyond awesome if you could increase the battlesize to 13000 and do it with 150 knights lol. Might need a bigger battle map though...

Who do you reckon would win... 12000 low teir vs 150 knights all at once?

ehhhhhh

All they would need to do is make a successful surround, and then the knight gets lost in a sea of peasants.

it also depends on the total men on the field

So set Battle Size to 1,000 and grab a 10-Tactics companion and then as many Knights, Mameluke, or hell just Men-At-Arms/Horsemen. Other method may be a mass of Master Archers...

Back
Top Bottom