:
GPU: gtx 1060 (6gb)
CPU: i7 7700k
RAM: 16gb ddr4
Motherboard: AsRock Z270 EXTREME4
Storage Device (HDD)

using 2086 MB out of 6052 MB
Medium/high settings

Since updating the game to the newest version (non-beta) i noticed my GPU load has increased,I was running on all the same setting though Ihave since reduced from dynamic/statics shadows to just static i have also limited my fps from 120 to 60 and it hasn't made any change to GPU load. The load remains relatively constant in the campaign map and in battles (I've only tested with maximum 70 units in battle) Is there anything I can do to help reduce GPU load or is this just something with the current version and to wait for an update that could solve it? My case isnt the greatest for cooling which is why im even concerned with high loads as im getting up to 75C which is the highest on any game i have especially with not even using much of my graphics cards memory.

Campaign Map:
20 - 25% CPU Usage
70-80% GPU Usage
45-50% Ram Usage

Battles:
20-30% CPU Usage
90-100% GPU Usage
45-55% Ram Usage

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. We are doing many CPU performance improvements, in your case, the FPS may be higher then the old version since CPU stopped being a bottleneck and GPU started to work more. If possible, can you switch to the older version and compare the usage and FPS values? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom