Hideouts/Forest Bandits/AI

Users who are viewing this thread

There is something seriously wrong with how these scenarios play out, not to mention the strength of Forest Bandits.
First: If you are going to make this an Ambush/Night Raid Scenario. The selection of troops IS A REQUIREMENT.
Second: There is no reason why I should only be able to take 8 guys into a camp of 20 - 30 FOREST bandits. These dudes chew up and spit out Fian's and Palantine Guards like wood to a chipper, It's ridiculous.
Third: At the bandit boss fight choosing the option that is not a DUEL, my troops just stand there and take arrows to the face like shots of whiskey. Why are bandits contending and even in some scenarios excelling better than my tier 5 troops?
Fourth: Also, At the center of these camps, the number of bandits that spawn is roughly 10 - 12 Forest bandits. I so much as raise my shield to strike down the opponent immediately in front of me. My face becomes a pin cushion. My Tier 5 troops feel like Imperial recruits, and at this point, it's not even about troop management or tactics anymore. It's just rush and hope you and your troops make it to the enemy before you die to the arrows.

I know there are more pressing bugs that take priority, but for the love of god please revise this content.
Other than that, I am enjoying this game immensely.

Thank you

There is something seriously wrong with how these scenarios play out, not to mention the strength of Forest Bandits.
First: If you are going to make this an Ambush/Night Raid Scenario. The selection of troops IS A REQUIREMENT.
Second: There is no reason why I should only be able to take 8 guys into a camp of 20 - 30 FOREST bandits. These dudes chew up and spit out Fian's and Palantine Guards like wood to a chipper, It's ridiculous.
Third: At the bandit boss fight choosing the option that is not a DUEL, my troops just stand there and take arrows to the face like shots of whiskey. Why are bandits contending and even in some scenarios excelling better than my tier 5 troops?
Fourth: Also, At the center of these camps, the number of bandits that spawn is roughly 10 - 12 Forest bandits. I so much as raise my shield to strike down the opponent immediately in front of me. My face becomes a pin cushion. My Tier 5 troops feel like Imperial recruits, and at this point, it's not even about troop management or tactics anymore. It's just rush and hope you and your troops make it to the enemy before you die to the arrows.

I know there are more pressing bugs that take priority, but for the love of god please revise this content.
Other than that, I am enjoying this game immensely.

Thank you

Unfortunately only tactic that works is take a bow and shoot them hiding behind shieldwall of your troops. Rinse and repeat if You die until You lessen their number enough.

Another thing that i found is that after destroying every bandit nest in Vladia territory and around Bandits other than looter spawn in parties of 8 at max and there is a lot less of them. Looters on the other hand now are spawning in 50-80 man packs and there is lot of them around.

Unfortunately only tactic that works is take a bow and shoot them hiding behind shieldwall of your troops. Rinse and repeat if You die until You lessen their number enough.

Another thing that i found is that after destroying every bandit nest in Vladia territory and around Bandits other than looter spawn in parties of 8 at max and there is a lot less of them. Looters on the other hand now are spawning in 50-80 man packs and there is lot of them around.
Thanks for the tip Pejot, Will give it a shot. Maybe I can salvage the relation with this village

Back
Top Bottom