Hidden Cache

Users who are viewing this thread

Howler

Regular
So i have the Hidden Cache quest from Colonel Fyodor Loboda, and he wants me to collect the money from a village named Dunayivtsi. Only problem is i got to the village asked the elder about it, gave him the correct password buthe said i don't know what your talking about. Thinking i messed up i then tried the other 2 passwords, but still to no avail. Any help? And i already searched and only thing i saw was a bug reported in both English and German. I can't speak any other languages so i am searching only the English and German Forums.

Please help.

Was it just a common Villager? cause i have been trying those. Maybe i just haven't gotten the right one?

Reapper45 said:
It must be the elder i think also are you using the russian password?

Ya, i know its a late response, but apparently the person who gave me the quest did not give me the correct password. =( it was not till i found a random pole, that i learned the password. then it gave me the option to keep the 15 k or be honorable. I was a level 4 with 17 troops and struggling. So of course i just kept it and been slightly easier. Since its my first play through i needed all the help i could get.
=(

i got right password from russians twice. The poles told me ogniem i mecziem and the cossacks with fire and sword (the same) while the khanate told me something in latin which ment that when you have peace, you have to prepare for war.
I didn't get one from sweden yet but russia sure works

Back
Top Bottom