HI help me

Users who are viewing this thread

raishu

Regular
thx nice mode.. have one problem lords in mod have swords very strong and no have good sword of buy...

The lords weapons are legendary weapons, but it's not their weapons it's them lords got average 3.5k hp yes I checked lol and kings got more then 4k hp also thier 2 hand usage skills in the 4 digits.the lords however give a more challenging battle.

amazingly i created a maxed out character and used dueled verse lords and king all i can say is you need seriously to be god-like as wu-long said to fight on equal playing fields with them (full 10 for every skill maxed out weapon usage, and maxed out str,agi,cha, and i forgot last one. I cheated lol i won't say how as this was my test character) best way that i found for characters to knock out lords and king are to either get loads of dead eyes or ride around chasing the king/lord shooting him in the head, while doing full gallop avoiding him. (head shots do hell lot more and also its much safer as long as you got your horse)

Azn_soul said:
amazingly i created a maxed out character and used dueled verse lords and king all i can say is you need seriously to be god-like as wu-long said to fight on equal playing fields with them (full 10 for every skill maxed out weapon usage, and maxed out str,agi,cha, and i forgot last one. I cheated lol i won't say how as this was my test character) best way that i found for characters to knock out lords and king are to either get loads of dead eyes or ride around chasing the king/lord shooting him in the head, while doing full gallop avoiding him. (head shots do hell lot more and also its much safer as long as you got your horse)

Hmm what do you mean as in maxed out what was your str agi and cha?

maxed out character is level 62 has 99 str, agi, int, and cha with 10 for all skills and 699 for all weapon usage(doesn't go any higher) around 100 something hp (this is stats from importing a maxed out character)

Azn_soul said:
maxed out character is level 62 has 99 str, agi, int, and cha with 10 for all skills and 699 for all weapon usage(doesn't go any higher) around 100 something hp (this is stats from importing a maxed out character)

actually the max for a player one stats is 64 not 99 yeah if you export you can make htem like that .

Back
Top Bottom