Help with something

Users who are viewing this thread

Londnred

Knight
Retexturing the British infantry for the 27th foot, So far got Line Company Facings done, need to know, What file has the Cross belts in it?

Heres my start of, any feedback appreciated:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029117472/screenshot/558688305296475605
Plan on using the KGL (Due to Belgic Shako) for line companies (Currently in progress)
Coldstream for grenadiers due to Wings and melee stats.
And 51st for Light, any way to make them wear Belgic shakoes?

Latest picture:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029117472/screenshot/559814818481849457

Still awaiting question answer.

Make sure you also edit the normal maps with it, else.. it shows up with different shades as the texture refers to in-game. Also, the part you made 'yellow-ish' seems to have only a colour now, without any direction of texture. Try to add some clothing textures to it, or recolour the native collar and sleeves if you can't do it yourself.

Londnred said:
And 51st for Light, any way to make them wear Belgic shakoes?

If you copy all the Belgian Shako files and rename them to the 51st hat's name(Also delete the 51st hat files.) it will show up as the belgian shako in-game. Make sure you do it with all LOD's and that you keep your files backed up before editing anything like this! I am not sure if these hats consist out of more parts but if they do, count in that the .1, .2 etc. on the end are also copied and changed in name!

A good tool for this would be BRFopen.

Hope that helps a bit.

Found them, but all the British hats are all one file, how do i find which are the 51sts?
And how do i change the colour of the plumes on KGL that are all white to white and red for my line company? without changing the footguards all white?

Londnred said:
Found them, but all the British hats are all one file, how do i find which are the 51sts?
And how do i change the colour of the plumes on KGL that are all white to white and red for my line company? without changing the footguards all white?
WEll what i do in your case is export the model itself to wings 3d and open it there then open the texture file for the model and import it in wings3d and then connect them both so they look like the model ingame and then use uv map to see whats what

So what did you change? the coat?

Nevermind i just stayed with the hats as they were.
Changed everything else to have the right facings, Crossbelts in buff, 1/27th written on Knapsacks and Waterbottles and then a 27th Shako-Plate.
Uploaded and my Regiment will be downloading it for Training tommorow evening!
And its late, Goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom