Guards of Istiniar [IG] - Runaway Scorpions [RS]

Users who are viewing this thread

Runaway Scorpions [RS]
Clan Leader: NeuD
His substitute: BlackCorsair
Contacts: steam  - Neudef and blackcorsairrus , or pm here on twforum to Neud.ef or Black_Corsair
Server: RS_EU, location - Germany
133g.png

Guards of Istiniar [IG]
Clan name: Guard of Istiniar
Clan tag: IG
Leader of the clan: SCGavin (In-game: IG_Emperor_SCGavin | Steam: SCGavin | XFire: commandergavin)
Substitute leaders (Dukes): Illuminati (In-game: IG_Duke_Illuminati | XFire: I11uminati) and Meister Eder (In-game: IG_Duke_Eder | Steam: pumuckl397 | XFire: schreinermeistereder)

Clan-Server: IG_Battlegrounds (50 slots, Paris) and IG_DuelServer/IG_SiegeServer (40 slots, Paris)
114lu.png

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

As we discussed in Steam it shall be Monday, the 6th December at 19:00 GMT!

We'll play both maps on the official server with spawn- and factionswitch and will decide the maps and factions before the match. Players will be 12 vs. 12.

4:11 victory for IG, gj guys!

After 2 win rounds for RS on ig map, i thought that we had some chances to win, but map finished as 4:6 for IG and then we failed 1:4 on nord town.

so complete fail on our map didnt allow us to show some good score :smile:

Back
Top Bottom