In Progress GTX 1070 Graphics Card causing issues (Crashes) Read if you have one !

Users who are viewing this thread

This seems to very much be a common denominator for a lot of crashes people are experiencing.

A lot of people i have spoken to that run this card like myself, experience the crash issues.

- Crash at Hideout
- Crash on Army of Poachers quest
- Crash in Inventory / Trade screen (pressing either the 'cancel' or 'done' button crashes the game)
- Crash on trying to complete any *return x amount of weapons to trade* quest
- Crash on post battle loot inventory / trade screen.

Solution so far:- (Wait for these specific quests to expire, once expired do not accept these type of quests again, you should be able to access the inventory / trade screen without crashing etc, this has being confirmed by multiple people now to work and you should at least get some level of game play in whilst the actual issue is fixed !)

NOTE this is a temporary workaround and not a fix, but i will assume the dev team will need to grab a 1070 to find out and replicate the issue to actually fix this. So if you can send them the error logs do so ! ^^

Quest are broken at the moment I have seen a lot of people (my self included) that notices that quest have a negative amount of days on the counter to complete them.

It's not graphics card related. Everyone has these issues. It's just that they happen sometimes, not always. I did 2 poacher quests before the third finally bugged, same for weapon reclamation quest, and in fact for any other crash on your list. Restarted the game tons of times. I have a radeon RX graphics card. I don't see how game logic that runs on the CPU can be impacted by a graphics card unless it uses CUDA which it doesn't. Makes no sense.

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch e1.0.1 has solved the issue.

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch e1.0.1 has solved the issue.
I have been trying a couple quest in the game and so far no problems. A friend also tried this https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/13?tab=description and seems like it fixed it. The only problems so far concerning quests are "Istiana's Plan" and "Stop Conspiracy". Those quests don't seem to be fully implemented since there is no way of knowing what exactly are you supposed to do.

Back
Top Bottom