BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#1] Group D

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
updating...

Cockroaches of Malta 0 : 3 Defenders of Friendship
ggs guys!

20200629192509_1.jpg

20200629194640_1.jpg

set3c1kgq.jpg

video link: Link
OP updated

Destiny Masters 9 : 0 Runnaway Teutons
20200629205015_1.jpg

20200629210437_1.jpg

20200629211855_1.jpg

Nordwolf isnt in roster - waiting for an answer from yans

Last edited:
Vineyard Workers 9 : 0 Cockroaches of Malta

oiaPJOn.jpg

kQigd05.jpg

AxO3EGy.png

Vineyard Workers 6(2) : (1)7 Runaway Teutons

Seems like I didn't took a screenshot of the third set, so I have to ask guys from RT to upload screenshot of the last set.

Also I should report that opposite team took 3 cavalry on the third set, and we have a record if that is need(it was during the last round, probably)

d50XrNA.jpg

ZJKlf1O.jpg

Thanks for the game guys! Yes, we will upload screenshots today.

True, that was a wrong cav pick from one of our players at the last map. We in RT support fair play and should make a match report too: VW asked us to restart the 2nd map, due to the mouse issue from one of their players.

Anyway, we would like to wish VW good luck in the Knockout stage. And to show that, I want somebody from VW to contact me via PM or Steam to provide your shipping adress. RT team will gift your player a new mouse, that will not be unexpectedly lagging when you need to play as Khuzaits VS Sturgia.

Destiny Masters 9 : 0 Vineyard Workers
[/COLOR]
20200708191607_1.jpg

Bez_tytuue.png
20200708193853_1.jpg

I have been away for a week not sure why this wasn't updated
thanks for the screens op updated

Seems like I didn't took a screenshot of the third set, so I have to ask guys from RT to upload screenshot of the last set.

Also I should report that opposite team took 3 cavalry on the third set, and we have a record if that is need(it was during the last round, probably)

d50XrNA.jpg

ZJKlf1O.jpg

@Roerich Are you claiming a default round? if so, yes, you have to give proof here in this thread and you must make it clear which round it was and who won it.
There is obviously a lot to do (now I am back) and not much time so I am setting a deadline of 24 hours for you to post the proof. if you are going to post a video pleaseuse timestamps.

Runaway Teutons 9(3) : 1(0) Defenders of Friendship

Thanks for the match, guys!

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

who is Sunguroglu in the 2nd map?

Runaway Teutons 9(3) : 1(0) Defenders of Friendship

Thanks for the match, guys!

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

updated

table updated. please check for anomalies since I am trying to catch up from aweek away. I have ignored teh Malta default since it would nto chnage teh result anyway.

Last edited:
table updated. please check for anomalies since I am trying to catch up from aweek away. I have ignored teh Malta default since it would nto chnage teh result anyway.
There is a mistake in the first post. Our true result against VW is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom