Graphics Issue Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Classicaziz

Recruit
Hello,
I don't speak computer language, so I'm not exactly sure how to describe my problem. But whenever I'm in the main menu most of the screen is just black and the whole graphics situation is messed up to the point where I can't even play. I want to show images but I don't know how to do that here. Anybody know how to solve this?
(note: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I've tried using DDU to reinstall GPU drivers, I have validated the game multiple times over nothing has worked so far)

GPU: 1660TI

Hello,
I don't speak computer language, so I'm not exactly sure how to describe my problem. But whenever I'm in the main menu most of the screen is just black and the whole graphics situation is messed up to the point where I can't even play. I want to show images but I don't know how to do that here. Anybody know how to solve this?
(note: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I've tried using DDU to reinstall GPU drivers, I have validated the game multiple times over nothing has worked so far)

GPU: 1660TI
Have you tried removing the shader cache ? type this
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders
in your file explorer's navigation bar and delete the two folders in it
if it doesn't work I have no idea of what the problem can be

Back
Top Bottom