Graphical Problems - Light blue texture everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Achul

Recruit
Greetings. I just downloaded the demo of the new game some day or so ago and I am having troubles with the graphics.

Most textures change to light blue colour if you look at them from a certain angle. That is on all items which are not movable.
Like the fields or the benches and such. I've tried to lower and increase settings, restart comp and so on. Im sure my specs meet the reqs.

Any idea how to fix this?

Funny thing is that if you watch some parts out of some special angle they retrive their normal colour.

I posted in the wrong forums before...
I'll take some screenshots if its hard to imagine. But just try to imagine like a field of light blue texture or gray texture or what ever you'd use in a 3D design program, with grass and horses on it.

Quite possibly. I don't remember when the latest patch out (a few days ago to be sure), but the devs are trying to patch everything as quickly as possible

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/gameblue.jpg/

Heres the error anyway. Ill download the patch and see if it helps.

I have the same problem, but usually the light blue is the sky texture instead. It looks like a directx 9 problem on ATI cards. Using directx 7 solves the problem...but, well its not so pretty. It does however make the game playable. If you don't have an ATI card....don't know what to say.

Here is my problem
mb8.jpg

That's different from what I thought you were describing. Maybe you should try redownloading and reinstalling the game. I don't know how to fix that.

Got a similar problem to, but worse characters to become blue and I cant instal Directx 7 on my computer... does someone have an other solution.

Eh, using an ATi HD5770 here, lastest drivers, no problems  :grin:

But i have this annoying freezes when i talk to somebody or when people appear in the arena. It doesnt matter if i put DX7 and everything in low, the game stops until the character appear. I get beat everytime cuz the game stops for half second, and the people who im fighting with deliver those 1 or two blows that send me straight to the arena master without the chance to block. Really annoying...

Back
Top Bottom