GRAND GRUNWALD TOURNAMENT 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
Still looking for a squire  :roll:
Depends on when this is played..I'm going away at the 28th, so thats a week from the close of the registration so I dont think i can doez it shemasaurus :sad:. Adopt broomstick! He's homeless!

Can the moderators announce this tournament along with these?

"News:  Napoleonic Wars: official scening contest open  (July 9th, 2012)
News:  Napoleonic Groupfighting Tournament 8 open for signups  (June 26th, 2012)
News:  Mount&Blade Warband patched to v1.153  (May 22, 2012)"

It attract a lot more players, I'm sure.

KuroiNekouPL said:
Can't wait for the tournament, hope there will be a lot of foreign knights to beat up in both joust and foot fight. :smile:

I'll keep you to that one :grin:! Got meui ***** alredey, so bewure for da li'll dutch gay!

YourStepDad said:
Can the moderators announce this tournament along with these?

"News:  Napoleonic Wars: official scening contest open  (July 9th, 2012)
News:  Napoleonic Groupfighting Tournament 8 open for signups  (June 26th, 2012)
News:  Mount&Blade Warband patched to v1.153  (May 22, 2012)"

It attract a lot more players, I'm sure.

Yay, it worked! :grin:

Were you have certainly correct nicknames???

sir Luca said:
(...)
IMPORTANT! Nicknames supplied on the website MUST be IDENTICAL as the ones you join the event server with
(...)

I remind that the game does not tolerate spaces and other special characters.

Everyone is invited to spectate and to take part in foot and archery tournament.
Mad_man1 send me details about yours problem by Private message. Link to yours team would be helpfull.

Korpi is in. Good luck all lets have bloodiest festivals ever.  :grin:

btw: i have same problem then mad_man me and my squire went to server and press F on the book. and i have registered my banner, but it didnt show up?
nicks was: knight: Korpi_Ajokoira squire: Korpi_Sandorra

edit: yep this was the problem Nieprawidlowy rozaj Banera lub plik zbyt du y. thanks for the help and making me look like a idiot  :grin:

Hey!
I want to register me and my squire, but if I press the register button, I get this ERROR:

Nieprawidlowy rozaj Banera lub plik zbyt du�y.

My banner is in the jpg format. Pls help me. I wanna be a part of this tournament!
  :mrgreen:

Thanks Mat Berserker!

Back
Top Bottom