Getting into boats

Users who are viewing this thread

So I played a little bit of the mod but I had a problem with getting into the boat a certain way. I'm able to jump into it and sail it but when you can't jump into the boat I can't get in. I was told that if you look up at the side of the boat and press the up arrow key then it works. I have seen people doing it and frustratingly tell me to press the up arrow key however it wouldn't work for me for some reason. Is there an alternative key or a way to rebind it somehow? Does playing on a laptop change it somehow?

TLDR: People told me looking up at boat and pressing up arrow key gets me into boat. Doesn't work for me. Playing on laptop affect it or is there an alternative/rebind key?

Pirate_Scurvey said:
So you have to jump while pressing up? I'll try that, I only tried pressing the up arrow key without jumping.
Or you can just go underneath the side of the boat and press the UP key which pulls you on

Proton675 said:
Pirate_Scurvey said:
So you have to jump while pressing up? I'll try that, I only tried pressing the up arrow key without jumping.
Or you can just go underneath the side of the boat and press the UP key which pulls you on

Well this is what I was having a problem with in the first place. I mashed my UP key underneath the side of the boat but nada.

Back
Top Bottom