General bannerlord opinions to max immersion and gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

EseKompa13

Recruit
I would like to see bannerlord make some improvements to the ai soldiers in the game make a random generated names and age and where in calradia they were from village /town they were from this would make each soldier unique and say I just recruited a bunch of new soldiers I won’t know how many where here from my last campaign maybe add how long they been campaigning with the player and have maybe a extra stats for soldiers who have been battle hardened and still alive

Last edited:
I would like them to fix the ransom system. I would like it that when you're captured and you pay a ransom, you have one day to get your butt out of their territory before you can be captured again. This idea of paying a ransom, only to be dropped in the middle of enemy territory surrounded by armies, then picked up again by another lord, is stupid. Who's idea was this and why are they allowed to live.

If you're going to do that, then make it so you don't face any negative action when you take revenge and execute those who capture you.

I would like to see bannerlord make some improvements to the ai soldiers in the game make a random generated names and age and where in calradia they were from village /town they were from this would make each soldier unique and say I just recruited a bunch of new soldiers I won’t know how many where here from my last campaign maybe add how long they been campaigning with the player and have maybe a extra stats for soldiers who have been battle hardened and still alive
The policy of veterans speaks for such.
Say if the soldier survives a year in the highest tier. The player must grant land, if he don´t own land he must buy land from another lord. If he wish to keep the soldier the wage goes up.

I would like them to fix the ransom system. I would like it that when you're captured and you pay a ransom, you have one day to get your butt out of their territory before you can be captured again. This idea of paying a ransom, only to be dropped in the middle of enemy territory surrounded by armies, then picked up again by another lord, is stupid. Who's idea was this and why are they allowed to live.

If you're going to do that, then make it so you don't face any negative action when you take revenge and execute those who capture you.
What I find hilarious is that it works the opposite way when you ask to be "let go" during an encounter and pay up. I tried it recently for the first time after forgetting to pause the game while my party was still and being intercepted by an enemy army.

Basically I paid to be "let go" only to find out that for I don't know how many in game days, I couldn't attack any parties from that faction. Hilarious. I pay to be "let go" and I am the one that can't attack them afterwards.

I would normally think of it as a bug if I didn't know that there's loads of "mechanics" in this game making little sense that are working as intended because that's how they were designed.

It would also help with immersion if occasionally an enemy lord with a couple of peasants about to face your army of 1500 high tier soldiers would actually give up instead of always replying how they'll fight to the death.

Or if they couldn't just respawn with soldiers as quickly as they do at all times, looking like a swarm of locusts going all over the map that keep charging over and over to their death, only to never find death in battle because the % is way too low anyway.

Back
Top Bottom