Gamescom trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callum did say Taleworlds would be showing something "slightly different" than they presented at E3. I'd expect more combat footage - possibly a siege or some sort of special scenario like an ambush (if ambushes are in the game as they were rumored long ago) but likely another open field battle with different factions and terrain. I think this would be the time to demonstrate new combat features/refinements as well.

In the past Callum also stated that the Gamescom demonstration will be directed towards the general public, as in people who aren't familiar with Mount and Blade. I think Taleworlds will keep the concepts shown to the game's most basic fundamentals - i.e. medieval combat simulator - as to appeal to the largest crowd. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw singleplayer campaign/multiplayer footage either though.

No próximo trailer botem,por favor,uma gameplay com os Sarranids,já vi com todas as outras facções,e ate uma contra os
sarranids mas não vi nem uma com eles,por favor no próximo fação essa gameplay

We already have some Gamescon discussion threads, so I'm locking this.

Also...

Mahmud said:
    No próximo trailer botem,por favor,uma gameplay com os Sarranids,já vi com todas as outras facções,e ate uma contra os
sarranids mas não vi nem uma com eles,por favor no próximo fação essa gameplay

This is the international section of the forum, please speak in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom