Game suddenly crashing after doing.. well.. anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

roman117

Regular
So I just captured Reydavin on my character and immidiatly afterwards I saw a large group of Veigar soldiers, so I went and attacked them.

As soon as I entered the battle the game crashed. I thought "Well games crash all the time. I'll just try it again"

Tried again, crash.

I decided to just go to the market and buy some crap and guess what happened? The game crashed.

It's never done this before. I installed the mod yesterday and I had no crashes or freezes.

Help?

You know what one of the horse meshes in Warlords ported from SOD was crashing the game in-battle. Look for this in your "item_kinds1.txt" file:
Code:
itm_warhorse_b

Then make sure the following looks like this:
Code:
itm_warhorse_b Warhorse Warhorse 1  warhorse 0

That mesh was corrupted in Warband so I won't be surprised if it is broken in SOD also. Just so you know after I fixed that Warlords had stop getting crashes.

Computica said:
You know what one of the horse meshes in Warlords ported from SOD was crashing the game in-battle. Look for this in your "item_kinds1.txt" file:
Code:
itm_warhorse_b

Then make sure the following looks like this:
Code:
itm_warhorse_b Warhorse Warhorse 1  warhorse_chain 0

That mesh was corrupted in Warband so I won't be surprised if it is broken in SOD also. Just so you know after I fixed that Warlords had stop getting crashes.

I'm not using Warlords, I'm using the normal SoD for the original M&B

Yeah so I was getting similar crashes; Applied this fix, now everytime I enter an area where I access my inventory I get the RGL error 'Unable to find Mesh warhorse_chain.

Any ideas?

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Yeah so I was getting similar crashes; Applied this fix, now everytime I enter an area where I access my inventory I get the RGL error 'Unable to find Mesh warhorse_chain.

Any ideas?
Ah, I'm sorry, replace "warhorse_chain" with a name of a horse that exist in SOD like "warhorse". I'll update my above post.

Back
Top Bottom