Game of thrones based scenes from ACOC, free for any mods to use(with pictures)

Users who are viewing this thread

Redleg said:
Would you be willing to create a dark ages Briton hill fort?  I expect it could be made with all native props and textures.
You could probably steal one from viking conquest and change it slightly, they got like 100 of them, so none will notice XD

LordCanute said:
Redleg said:
Would you be willing to create a dark ages Briton hill fort?  I expect it could be made with all native props and textures.
You could probably steal one from viking conquest and change it slightly, they got like 100 of them, so none will notice XD

Nah, take em from Brytenwalda instead, it's OSP and a lot of them are very similar :smile:.

Nice scenes btw Canute.

kraggrim said:
LordCanute said:
Redleg said:

Nah, take em from Brytenwalda instead, it's OSP and a lot of them are very similar :smile:.

Nice scenes btw Canute.

Do you have any critique for me?

[SPQR]Eduard said:
Hey Canute! I was wondering if i can borrow or more likely use one of your map's scene codes for my new map?

Thanks for answer :razz:P
go ahead. Could I ask which scene? im curious.

LordCanute said:
Do you have any critique for me?

Hmm, I don't do much scening so I'm not sure. Maybe more small props (like boxes, benches etc) in the streets/courtyards, and more ground-texture variation? I like the less geometric layouts like Sunspear and Starfall.

I can't wait to make scenes in mount and blade 2. It's looking very promising.
Also, it seems that the files for the current scenes have expired. : (

Back
Top Bottom