Resolved Game is not updating

Users who are viewing this thread

Redman35

Recruit
Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm confused. In Steam I've already "Verified the Integrity" of game Files, but is still showing me running v1.0.0

Any ideas? Much appreciated, and apologies if this is the wrong area

You may have to do it manually.

Right click Bannerlord in steam, go to properties as you would for verifying. Got to "BETAS" in the properties tab.

First thing you will see is "Select the beta you would like to opt into"

open the scroll menu and click on e1.0.3 -e1.0.3

You are now using the most current update.

Verify if you wish but it's mostly unnecessary.

Huh. I did the Beta thing, and even for good Measure verified the files just in case but it still looks like this

Yeah, I dunno. When im on the main screen on the top right it doesnt show anything and when I load a save game this is what it shows.

Ah yes, the loading menu I meant.

Uh... so you're using Steam ? Have you checked on the Updates tab in the properties of the game ?

Ah yes, the loading menu I meant.

Uh... so you're using Steam ? Have you checked on the Updates tab in the properties of the game ?

Yep. It is already set to Automatic Updates-High Prority and I check my downloads tab and there isnt anything downloading or queue'd

Hm... weird. Maybe the game is blocked by a firewall or something of the sort ? Otherwise maybe try moving your save files to keep them safe and reinstalling the game. Last resort would be downloading the patch manually from a third party...

That's all I can think of.

Hi, just a theory but looking at your first screenshot that's the correct version being shown there as the 'Native' module is still version e1.0.0.

The second screenshot from the save menu might also be correct as the version shown in the top right corner shows which version the save file was using when the save was made.

To confirm which version you have I find it best to look at the 'Mods' section of the launcher as seen here with the version e1.0.4 modules:

If you have got the updates you will get a message saying you have different modules when loading the older saves but just click ok.

Ok. Thanks. If push comes to shove I may either reinstall or start a new game, not a big deal I'm only a couple hours hours in, and anyway it's all still Early Access so there's bound to be hiccups. Cheers

Ok. Thanks. If push comes to shove I may either reinstall or start a new game, not a big deal I'm only a couple hours hours in, and anyway it's all still Early Access so there's bound to be hiccups. Cheers

Hopefully you don't have to reinstall but yeah it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you do.

Could you post a screenshot of the 'Mod' section of the launcher like I have in the photo above if you can?

Hopefully you don't have to reinstall but yeah it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you do.

Could you post a screenshot of the 'Mod' section of the launcher like I have in the photo above if you can?

All of the suggestions made haven't fixed this issue for me. Under the mod section of the launcher everything except Native says 1.0.4 but when I go into the game I can tell its not updated because things in the patch notes aren't there. Like it stills says Aseri Tribesman not Recruit and I can't make Axes in the smithy. Do you have any other ideas because I do think Native needs to say 1.0.4 for it to be properly updated unless I'm missing something.

Back
Top Bottom