In Progress Game crashing after update

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox One
Game mode
Campaign
Hello guys - the game is still crashing while trying to load any and all of my saved games after the update (which I installed today after being away). I see some saying the issue was resolved but myself and local friends are all unable to play. On Xbox Series X, Single Player, game opens as normal but after 1/4 to 1/3 of bar loading crashes to Home Screen.

Any help or more information would be greatly appreciated! Was looking forward to beating the campaign today!
This is the exact thing happening to me as well. Pretty frustrating.

This is the exact thing happening to me as well. Pretty frustrating.
Yes I agree very frustrating - I am trying to remain hopeful and patient but losing all of my saves after countless hours on the verge of conquering Calradia with my own kingdom it is hard to do so lol. I also preordered the game as soon as it was available 🥲 (so not just someone who downloaded for free on game pass complaining about a free game)

Hello guys - the game is still crashing while trying to load any and all of my saved games after the update (which I installed today after being away). I see some saying the issue was resolved but myself and local friends are all unable to play. On Xbox Series X, Single Player, game opens as normal but after 1/4 to 1/3 of bar loading crashes to Home Screen.

Any help or more information would be greatly appreciated! Was looking forward to beating the campaign today!
Yeah also happening to me on the, xbox one series s, crashes when trying to update save.

There is a chance that the update might be corrupted while downloading/installing. ON that part we don't have any control sadly. I would suggest a reinstall the game on the console to make sure everything is correctly installed.

There is a chance that the update might be corrupted while downloading/installing. ON that part we don't have any control sadly. I would suggest a reinstall the game on the console to make sure everything is correctly installed.
Reinstalling it now, is there any settings in game to lower the quality? The xbox may be the problem.

Well I’m in the process of getting refunded now so no reason really to follow up on this thread anymore. I only created an account on here to bring up the issue but I don’t see it getting fixed. If you’re reading this hoping for a resolution do what I did and get a refund! To spend so much time playing a game to then not be able to complete is frustrating and a complete waste of time. Good luck to everyone else having this issue!

We found out that one save/load fix included in this patch was causing these crashes. This load crash does not mean that your save is corrupted, simply campaign code needs a fix related to it. We also have one more save/load-related fix that we will push together to fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.

You can select Performance from graphics mode option that could help.
The Xbox One X version does not have this feature. The Xbox One Series X/S have this feature. You can blame Microsoft for making your job a living hell. Cause you are offering fixes for the wrong console, and that is causing confusion.

We found out that one save/load fix included in this patch was causing these crashes. This load crash does not mean that your save is corrupted, simply campaign code needs a fix related to it. We also have one more save/load-related fix that we will push together to fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.
It is not fixed sadly!

Back
Top Bottom