Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-10-13_00.16.15_5a9dc54a5893611c1b43495ee2a5bfa4

abdabeast

Recruit
Summary: Launcher boots, Game starts and after breaching the publisher screen I get blasted with ''game has encountered a problem and needs to close''
How to Reproduce: Start the Game
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version: 496.13
CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x 8 Core
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: B550
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 TB SSD

To investigate the issue you are experiencing further we need you to open the game with a command line. With that you can send us a more inclusive dump file.
  • Navigate to the game's installation folder. Navigate to the bin\Win64_Shipping_Client folder.
  • Write cmd to the address bar.
  • Paste this command line and press enter:
  • Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /enable_full_memory_dump
  • This will launch the game normally but the crash reporter will send us more data that we need to pinpoint the issue. Crash the game as you reported and send us the crash report as usual. Don't forget to copy the crash id afterwards as we need to it check the details. Thank you!

Last edited:
Was able to re-create the crash under the terms you described, but now the TWCrashUploader is failing to compress and send the crash report. I'm getting a string of "Failed Try Sending Again!" notifications

Alright Uploader worked this time around, appreciate the quick fix on that, Crash ID is below

2021-10-28_04.38.58_5a9dc54a5893611c1b43495ee2a5bfa4

Back
Top Bottom