In Progress Gamardan Village battle bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
rbJtI.jpg

I just fought a battle in the Gamardan village, and as soon as I entered the battle, I was faced by cyan screen - whole screen was light blue, i tried move around, i could see small sections of village and soldiers. it was as if the battle field / village was only 10mm wide, so I only saw a small strip of the battle. I was able to order all my units to charge and win the battle but I never saw any of it. Sorry forgot to get a screen shot.

Does anyone else have this issue, or was it a one off ??

running 1.2.8

GPU - 7900 XTX

---- additional ----

Just tried to walk around Gamardan village and got the same blue screen as in the battle

X1dQU.jpg

Summary: Battle in gamardan village causes weird effects
How to Reproduce: Fight a battle in gamardan village
Have you used cheats and if so which: no

Last edited:
The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We were not able to reproduce this issue on our end. It might be related to your hardware or drivers. IT would be great if you can verify the game and/or update your GPU drivers.

23.11.1 is the AMD driver I have now .. uploading the latest 23.12.1

I'll test this for a while to see if the problem goes away.

-------------

Additional. I still have this issue, if it's a corrupt AMD driver, could you please tell which driver DEV tester is using .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom