Floris Expanded Troop Trees, "best" bow/xbow troop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Flak

Regular
I could do this myself, though I'm hoping there's a kind soul out there willing to answer this (migraine meds make it almost impossible to crunch numbers, lol).  With the troop tree in Expanded mod, what faction has the "best" bow/xbow troop?

Troop trees will be reabalanced, but now looks like swadians. Vaegirs have better archery, but more power draw + more actual bow damage looks better. Still, Vaegir archers are a bit faster, I don't know. Make a custom scene full of archers from both sides and post the result here please :grin:

Shapic said:
Troop trees will be reabalanced, but now looks like swadians. Vaegirs have better archery, but more power draw + more actual bow damage looks better. Still, Vaegir archers are a bit faster, I don't know. Make a custom scene full of archers from both sides and post the result here please :grin:

LoL, I think custom battle may be bugged (or I'm doing something wrong?).  I keep trying to do 100% archers for both sides.  No matter what troop size I choose from the default of 25 to the max of 200.  My side is always 100% archers until the troop size gets over 100 then it starts mixing in infantry.  The computer controlled side, regardless of size and being set to 100% archers always has some infantry mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom