First aid bug

Users who are viewing this thread

I know there is a site for this, but after searching for half an hour i still didnt figure out how to post a ticket, so i will just post it here.
Dont know if this is known yet, but if you heal a big amount of health by the means of kills, the first aid skill on a healer in your party, can fix you back up to a full 100%.
This might be worth looking into.

thomasNL01 said:
I know there is a site for this, but after searching for half an hour i still didnt figure out how to post a ticket, so i will just post it here.
Dont know if this is known yet, but if you heal a big amount of health by the means of kills, the first aid skill on a healer in your party, can fix you back up to a full 100%.
How so?  If you were at 30% health and killed your way up to 50% then after combat you'll be at 50% without any first aid improvement.  First aid would then kick in for additional healing as expected.  So if your party level of first aid is 4 then you should move from 50 -> 70% post combat.  Are you saying that this is not what you're seeing?

What i am seeing is going from zero to 100%
This isprobably due to the combat healing.
It was in a siege, where i killed 150 people or so on my own, and then i got taken down, after which i tabbed out and was full health instantly. This worked 2 times and then my healer got taken out, which is why i figured that is was a overlook in the code for First Aid.
This may have been the effect of the berserker skill as well, but i am not sure about that.

Back
Top Bottom