Finland 3-17 Turkey (Group Stage 1, Group 2) Deadline: 07/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms6.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 2
Finland vs Turkey

Map 1: Ruined Fort - Swadia vs Swadia
Map 2: Village - Swadia vs Sarranids
The deadline for this match is 07/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms18.png

It'd be good for me too, but most of our players will be inactive due to studying for the university entrance exam. So I'd like to propose Monday 21.00/21.30 GMT +3. We can also discuss further on steam.

Swordmaster said:
It'd be good for me too, but most of our players will be inactive due to studying for the university entrance exam. So I'd like to propose Monday 21.00/21.30 GMT +3. We can also discuss further on steam.

Forgot to mention that we had agreed about this on steam later that very night.

So Monday 4.4 at 19/19.30PM UK (BST) time (21/21.30 for both Turkey and Finland), hopefully we can start as quickly as possible.

Match in 28 min, start in Nations Cup #1, then on TR_GA_Clan server. Swordie or any of your VC's contact me on steam please since Araf is gone. He reported that he can't make the match.

Talked with Swordie via steam, we may be able to play the whole match on NC #1.

Swordmaster said:
Well at least it was a fair match I guess.

Fair, of course. I got no mm. Complaints or anything. Luckily we stayed on the NC server and not even try playing on the TR one :razz: Thanks for it. You beat us anyway, lol.

Back
Top Bottom