Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

The original thread might be used to give some feedback but La Grandmaster locked it :wink:

I love the decapitation feature of this mod. I think it only works with zombies, not humans. It's so satisfying to chop some zombie heads with my katana.  :razz:

Jusek said:
I love the decapitation feature of this mod. I think it only works with zombies, not humans. It's so satisfying to chop some zombie heads with my katana.  :razz:

imagine the cat is a head, and this is what I did the first time I saw the decap

flying-cat-o.gif

In short, I really like this mod. What is currently available is of some of the highest quality in any mod available. My only complaint it how bare bones it feels, but it is an alpha after all. I can' t wait for the factions to get more filled in.

I feel that as an official appreciation topic this thread deserves to be a bit longer!

Really love the current content and looking forward to see what happens with this mod in the future. Keep up the good work!

Nice, nice atmosphere.  Still wondering how things work though.  So I gather resources and I use that to buy dancing girls to follow me right?

Oh god the female models in this mod are horrible. Like, truly cringe-inducing.  Great mod otherwise!

I'd love to see this mod expanded upon. The weapons, the map, the ambiance, all are really great for what's basically a one-man-show. Cheers! Hopefully you can find some coders who are interested.

Back
Top Bottom